Help us to make rowing safer by reporting all incidents as well as near incidents and misses.
It is important that LBC have a full record so that problems can be identified for safety solutions and training.
Please note that all capsizes and incidents logs should be completed each time they occur.
How to report:
- Make a brief report within the Club’s incident log book (located within the Boat House) as soon as possible after the incident.
- Log incident online on the British Rowing Website to Log an incident.
- Report the incident to Captain or Coach that is supervising at the time.
- Captain/Coach to log with Junior within Club’s incident log book.
- Captain/Coach to record online on behalf of the Junior.
If you are unsure or have any questions or queries, please feel free to contact the LBC Club Rowing Safety Adviser.